08 December 2015
Customers benefit from high standards of service
At Tegen we don’t just say we deliver IT services to the highest standard, we prove it!
Tegen successfully pass their annual ISO 20000 audit for IT Service Management and Delivery with flying colours.
Protection. Freedom. Excellence. Trust. This is Tegen's motto and one that all employees adhere to when carrying out their work. This motto was proven in January 2014 when Tegen first gained their ISO certification and they continue to prove the delivery of their services to the highest standard with annual assessments completed by the British Standards Institution (BSI).
What is the certification?
ISO/IEC 20000:2011 (ISO 20000), is the leading International Standard for IT Service Management. The Standard, which was released in 2005 and updated in 2011, is based on the IT infrastructure library (ITIL®) best practice framework and is designed to allow organisations to demonstrate excellence and prove best practice in IT Service Management.
What does the certification mean for our clients?
- It demonstrates high standards of service ethics and professionalism
- Increases internal efficiencies by fully integrating new processes into an existing CRM and remote management and monitoring (RMM) system
- Provides a solid platform for further certifications, which instils trust for both current and potential clients
How will they benefit from their Outsourced IT Provider being certified?
- Increased clarity and consistency around processes and management
- Continual improvement approach and regular business risk assessments
- Enhanced business continuity strategies, so our customers aren't affected if Tegen experience a major disaster
- Increased client satisfaction
- Improved customer confidence
- Creates a solid, scalable platform on which Tegen can grow
- Extra consistency and clarity – They don't feel the need to ask for the same engineers when discussing the progress of a particular task. They have greater confidence in the quality of handover notes and are happy to talk to another engineer about the resolution to a particular issue.
Why would an Outsourced IT Service provider want to gain this certification?
- The certificate has provided a very tangible differentiator between Tegen and its competitors within the sector
- Internal communication has improved, and the automation has increased accountability by raising awareness of individual responsibilities
- Stringent risk assessment procedures ensure we only engage and work with vendors and suppliers that meet our expectations and standards
- Robust business continuity processes together with protocols for information security guarantees our service delivery meets international standards
Richard Smith quotes "Obtaining certification was crucial because we wanted to demonstrate to our new and current clients that we can deliver to the standards we promise. This certification demonstrates that our procedures and workflows reflect how we actually carry out our business, and that service ethics and professionalism are embedded."
Tegen are very proud to have passed their second annual assessment from BSI as a lot of time and effort is put in to ensure we comply and work to all the standards set out in the framework throughout the year. The Service Management System is continually evolving and will be constantly improved and built on.
What more could you ask for when looking for an Outsourced IT provider to embrace into your business?
Answer this question with our Due Diligence check-list →
If you would like more information on this, or any of Tegen's services –
Call us today on 01293 297 100